Rapport Mastery for Sales
Pici & Pici provides powerful tools for your success!
Coach to the worlds top CEOʼs
Are you looking for a Sales Training Program with ROI?
- Is your selling environment becoming more difficult?
- Are your inside sales and field sales forces having trouble finding new business?
- Are you loosing business that once felt safe and secure?
- Do your sales reps hate cold calling, lead qualification and prospecting?
- Do they struggle with time and territory management?
Dawn and Joe, I have been at this business for over 30 years, and haveinvested in lots of sales training. The way you approached it and got 100% buy in was the best Iʼve seen, an unbelievable approach!”
Dutch Owens, President and owner Gem Supply, FL.
Pici & Pici Inc has been in the business of creating business for over 15 years.
Joe and Dawn Pici are the sales geniuses behind the Sell Naked System for Sales, a methodology for results driven sales training.
Their books, Sell Naked on the Phone and Sell Naked in Person embody their combined knowledge and skill from years of personal sales experience.
Boost your Bottom Line!
The SELL NAKED SYSTEM® for Sales Steps Beyond Mere Theory.
We Guarantee an Increase in Your Number of Prospective Customers!
Your Sales Professionals Will Create More New Business with Less Gas Mileage.
You Can Be a Successful Sales Professional in a Declining Market.
- Build rapport with the gate keepers and decision makers.
- Eliminate the fear of prospecting.
- Conqueror closing even the most skeptical buyer.
- Gain the secrets to self motivation and keeping yourself in the game.
- Become a master for the complete sales cycle.
How can we say that?
We do LIVE telephone training!
We empower your team for maximum effectiveness on the telephone. This process guarantees your ROI. Most of our clients experience a 52-180% increase in prospective customers after just one session.
Think of it. Usually, if we coach your sales team through 200 calls you will book between 50 and 80 appointments for new business with qualified buyers.
Your ROI is in the bag!
Go ahead. Make a SELL NAKED call and contact us today!
The training was FANTASTIC! Iʼve taken many sales training courses but never has anyone taken it to the level you did. It has already provided positive results. It was worth every second of our time.”
Richard C Morris
Cartridge On Wheels
This has been invaluable! The training has provided our sales team with the tools to connect with every buyer.”
Diverse market Sales Manager
How much more profitable would you be if you could abolish the fear of prospecting?
Letʼs face it. If you want to increase your market share you need more new business. Unfortunately, we have found that the majority of sales professionals are more comfortable servicing existing clients rather than contacting prospective ones. You have hired talented sales professionals who have great potential yet they have become order takers rather than of order makers.
When surveyed – 97.3% of sales professionals confessed they were afraid of the telephone.
Itʼs NOT their fault.
Some of your staff has been in sales for years, some have been trained in some of the finest business schools in the nation. They have gone to sales seminars and learned about their product or service, effective presentations methods, closing techniques, etc. Yet, key elements to their success and yes, survival are not being taught or coached.
- Create new business on the phone. Name a business school that actually takes individuals by the hand and coaches them as they make LIVE calls to HOT prospects. It simply isnʼt being coached.
- Connecting with the client. Part of the awkwardness in contacting is generated from a basic lack in communication skills. A well organized presentation can fail if delivered in a manner that does not meet the psychological need and motivation of the prospective client. Sales professionals will often ʻmisreadʼ the client therefore they struggle knowing how and when to ʻcloseʼ the sale.
- Build Rapport quickly. The key to ongoing, quality referrals and long term customer loyalty is rapport – the deepest level of relationship. Did you know that different behavioral styles build (and break) rapport though differing methods? The SNS℠ will train you to recognize and create rapport with the most difficult client.
- Self-Motivation. Sales professionals need to understand how to create self-motivation. The sales profession requires self discipline and personal initiative. The SNS℠ provides more than just a few tips on self-motivation and self-discipline. It educates professionals on the most important ingredient for success – themselves. By becoming a student of themselves, the sales professional will understand her/his unique needs, communication and decision making styles and be able to convert this information into spectacular, long term success!
We’re wiling to make your agenda, our agenda.
Your yardstick, not ours, is how we measure our results.
So you get the results you are looking for!
We are ready to help you co-create the future. Together we’ll examine the AS IS – where your organization is today. Next we’ll identify the SHOULD BE – what you want the organization to become as we tailor a customized program to insure your organizations success.
Pici & Pici Inc provides consultative relationship sales training.
- A choice of our customized, Results Driven Sales Techniques and Training Systems.
- Behavioral assessments that deliver targeted, relevant training for each participant.
- Live, on-site application of material.
- Unmatched implementation and reinforcement programs.
- Effective, experienced trainers.
- Your sales professionals will be personally coached to make REAL sales prospecting calls DURING the training. These calls usually generate more new business than most organizationʼs have produced in months, thereby insuring your ROI!
- Results Driven Sales Techniques work to eliminate the fear of prospecting in your sales force by teaching the principles of sales training and providing ON-SITE APPLICATION of the material.
- We will train and assist your sales team in getting appointments with key decision makers.
- The how-to’s of building rapport with the gate keepers.
- Sales professionals will be IGNITED for LONG TERM results.
Great day of training with my team! You gave them the tools needed to build confidence in what they are doing. The best part of the day came as we developed Power Statements which we have already used in the field and found to be amazingly effective.”
Cordis Corporation a Johnson and Johnson Company
Let us implement our Turn-Key system to increase your Productivity and Profitability.
Step 1 – Communicating to Connect – two sessions
Your client connects with you at pace but will purchase at priority.
Your client will LISTEN to you, EVALUATE your presentation and BUY your products based on how well you are able to SELL TO THEIR PRIORITY. This step includes two sessions:
- Discover Your Style – Ice breaker and foundational session introduces the four basic personality styles. Participants are administered a temperament and decision making assessment, then explore and discover the basics of behavior and communication styles as manifested in themselves and others.
- Selling to Exhibited Behaviors – Participants will apply the basics to understanding and recognizing the customers style and the underlying motivation of the sale. Doʼs and donʼts for connecting with the perspective buyer.
- Individual assessments that deliver targeted, relevant training for each participant.
- Training on Model of Human Behavior and communication styles.
- Mastery in personality style recognition.
- Probing questions for the personalities.
- Emotional and non-verbal buying signals.
Attendees loved Dawns warn and engaging style and were wowed and by her knowledge and delivery of the DISC material. They also loved Joeʼs hard hitting sales presentation that gave tactical and practical tools for each attendee.”
Disney Entrepreneur Center
Step 2 – Power Prospecting – This step includes two sessions:
- Closing with the Personalities- Keys for landing the sale that are not manipulative, tricky or theoretical. You will learn from seasoned sales professionals who have ʻfruit on the treeʼ. Improve closing rates 44% to 92%!
- Turning Order Takers into Order Makers- Using the personality style information to prepare the sales force to be abundantly successful on the telephone. Regardless of how reticent the sales force may be, this session will get them ready to create new business by picking up the phone. Included in this session is how and when to leave a voice or E-Mail. Emphasis is on scripting, target markets, roll play and dealing with objections.
- Discover how to apply the 1-10 close (and other successful closes) to each personality style.
- Gives sales professionals a road map through the selling process in a most productive and profitable way.
The workshop was so informative and provided lots of great insight into our personality types and how we relate to others, and how that impacts our business. I walked away with an understanding of how to use that knowledge in my interactions not just in business but socially as well. Your approach was lively and fun and got the audience totally engaged in the topic! I appreciate you giving of your time and expetise to NAWBO.”
President Orlando Chapter NAWBO
Step 3 – Private Group Phone Sales Training – This step includes two or more sessions and has follow-up coaching available:
Instead of providing a one-time training event with dubious results, we create an on-site, interactive success seminar that guarantees success through mastering the skills by Live, Telephone Prospecting.
Group phone sales training can be tailored to the needs of the client organization and delivered on-site at the time and location of the clients choice.
- Telephone Success Session One – The only hands on telephone coaching on the market. EVERY sales person will make calls. Goal setting and tracking sheets used. This session makes everyone a believer in their own ability to be a success on the phone.
- Telephone Success Session Two – EVERY sales person will make calls. This session will further hone skills. Future goals are defined.
We had never used this type of training before and were somewhat skeptical. I must say that our skepticism went away about 30 seconds after Dawn began her morning presentation. She connected with every one of or employees and immediately had their full undivided attention. Even our most pessimistic employee commented that the training was excellent . Thatʼs a true accomplishment!
Joeʼs presentation was equally impressive. His training on how to interact with the different personality traits and how to close the deal was valuable information for our team.
They are professional, knowledgeable and will make an immediate positive impact for your company.”
Guardian Manufacturing Inc.
Step 4 – A Methodology for Priority Management – This step includes one session and has follow-up coaching available.
- Purpose – Direction – Action: This program goes beyond simple goal setting or motivational rah-rah. Gain clarity for why and what you do. Apply direction to develop your focus and then create action steps for a successful and consistent execution to achieve your goals.